KBTC is an organized club dedicated to the sport of triathlon, general physical fitness, and promotion of the sport in our community. KBTC is also about having fun while we’re at it. You’ll find members totally new to the sport, seasoned Ironman finishers, and those who participate simply for the fun of it.
We have both organized and impromptu workouts, social events, and more.
Now that the warmer weather is finally here, you’ll find KBTC members out there on the roads and in ponds and the ocean. We also coordinate workouts/events throughout the season:
- Summer Clinic Series (Free & Open to Public w/RSVP). Starts 7/6
- Monday group swims (began 6/12)
- Thursday Mini Tris (begins 7/6 after clinics)
- Annual Labor Day Lobster Bake
- Group volunteering at races/events