KBTC is an organized club dedicated to the sport of triathlon, general physical fitness, and promotion of multi-sport activities in our community. KBTC is also about having fun while we’re at it. You’ll find members totally new to the sport, seasoned Ironman finishers, and those who participate simply for the fun of it.
We have both organized and impromptu workouts, social events, and more.
While the warm weather lasts, you’ll find KBTC members out there on the roads and in ponds and the ocean. We also coordinate workouts/events throughout the season:
- Monday evening group swims start June 7 @6p Andrea Gingras Swim Captain All abilities welcome.
- Tuesday evening Rides out of OA ongoing 5:45p. Should be able to ride 16 MPH. 2 groups for different abilities. Marc Dupuis and Heidi Mahoney Ride Captains
- Thursday mini tris ( 200 yard swim, 9 mile bike, 2 mile run along the beach) July 1-August 22 @5:45p ( Free and open to the public) do some or all of the Mini Triathlon, all abilities welcome!
- Saturday AM rides from OA (Times decided by the group) Meaghan Arzberger Ride Captain
- Annual Beach Lobster Bake
- Group volunteering at races/events (OOB Half Ironman and SwimRun to name two!)
- Annual Meeting (January 2020)