KBTC is an organized club dedicated to the sport of triathlon, general physical fitness, and promotion of multi-sport activities in our community. KBTC is also about having fun while we’re at it. You’ll find members totally new to the sport, seasoned Ironman finishers, and those who participate simply for the fun of it.
We have both organized and impromptu workouts, social events, and more.
While the warm weather lasts, you’ll find KBTC members out there on the roads and in ponds and the ocean. We also coordinate workouts/events throughout the season:
- Monday evening group swims start June 3 @6p
- Thursday mini tris ( 200 yard swim, 9 mile bike, 2 mile run along the beach) July 2 -August 20 @5:45p ( Free and open to the public) do some or all of the Mini Triathlon
- KBTC Tri 4 a Cure Member Sprint Triathlon ( non Race) Aug 23 Mother’s Beach 7:30 AM ( Volunteering opportunities available)
- Annual Beach Lobster Bake
- Group volunteering at races/events (OOB Half Ironman and SwimRun to name two!)
- Annual Meeting (January 2020)