KBTC is an organized club dedicated to the sport of triathlon, general physical fitness, and promotion of multi-sport activities in our community. KBTC is also about having fun while we’re at it. You’ll find members totally new to the sport, seasoned Ironman finishers, and those who participate simply for the fun of it.
We have both organized and impromptu workouts, social events, and more.
While the warm weather lasts, you’ll find KBTC members out there on the roads and in ponds and the ocean. We also coordinate workouts/events throughout the season:
- In depth clinics running April through August on various topics
- Monday evening group swims start June 3 @5:30p
- Thursday mini tris June 27-August 15 @5:45p w/post effort eats at local spot
- Annual Beach Lobster Bake
- Group volunteering at races/events (OOB Half Ironman and SwimRun to name two!)
- Annual Meeting (January 2019)