KBTC is an organized club dedicated to the sport of triathlon, general physical fitness, and promotion of the sport in our community. KBTC is also about having fun while we’re at it. You’ll find members totally new to the sport, seasoned Ironman finishers, and those who participate simply for the fun of it.
We have both organized and impromptu workouts, social events, and more.
While the warm weather lasts, you’ll find KBTC members out there on the roads and in ponds and the ocean. We also coordinate workouts/events throughout the season:
- Monday group swims (began 6/12)
- Thursday Mini Tris (summer only)
- Annual Labor Day Lobster Bake
- Group volunteering at races/events
- Annual Meeting & Winter Fun Day (TBA: January/February)